Sunday, January 9, 2011

21 day Organize .... Day 1 Catch-up Junk Drawer ...


I don't have a junk drawer ... I have 3 ... and technically none of them are junk drawers, but they get pretty junky ... My kitchen only have 3 drawers (weird hey), 2 big deep ones and one for utensils ... so needless to say they all get extremely messy.

BEFORE: Bottom Drawer ... wow, no wonder I never know whats in there!

A few fun vintage tools I use ... food grinder, potato 'ricer' and decorator/cookie press ...

AFTER: Okay, it still looks kinda messy, but trust me, I know where everything is in that drawer now, purged & move some other things, seems a waste it's only half full now ...


BEFORE: Middle Drawer, mostly tea towels, dish rags, zip-lock bags, cling wrap, tinfoil and a bag of bags/straws/twist ties ...

AFTER: nicely stacked, found my handmixer (yay), found a stash of batteries (yay), found CHOCOLATE (double yay)


BEFORE: Utensil drawer .... the picture speaks for itself ....
AFTER: now the knifes are happily with the knifes and so on and so forth ...


and where did all these extra knives/spoons/forks come from ... and what do I do with them now? I better learn how to weld and put together a windchime or something ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy :) I'll try to return the favour