Saturday, May 10, 2014

DIY with Vintage ... Pantry Make-over

Okay this is embarrassing, but yes, this is my pantry.
In a house with not enough storage anywhere, my kitchen is the same.
Way too much gets shoved in here and every once in a while it needs a facelift.
lets take a look ....


After a thorough hauling out / combining and tossing, I think I did pretty good.


Vintage Canisters, Mason Jars, Tupperware, baskets, tins and even a Le Creuset cast iron pot triumphed over the clutter.



Help to clean up your space with these awesome vintage finds:











You probably have some ideas that I didn't include ... let me know what you love to use for organizing in the comments area.

I can't wait to open my pantry now to see this:

For Now ...  

Shared on Think Pink 

4 comments:

  1. Very inspiring! I can think of a number of my cupboards that need some spring cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have a cupboard or two that can use some "thinking outside the box". Wonderful post Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used tins for years in my pantry! I just love vintage items that are decorative AND functional! Nice finds. Would you come do mine now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with your pantry - ours is about the same size - you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy :) I'll try to return the favour